- Go to MDC Medical Campus Library sitehttp://www.mdc.edu/medical/library/default.asp, and read these two EBP articles:
- SmithBattle, L. Diekemper, M., & Leander, S. (2004a). Getting your feet wet: Becoming a public health nurse, Part 1. Public Health Nursing, 21, 3-11.
- SmithBattle, L. Diekemper, M., & Leander, S. (2004b). Moving upstream: Becoming a public health nurse, Part 2. Public Health Nursing, 21, 95-102.
- Then answer the following questions:
- How well do the findings of the research study described in these two articles reflect your experience clinical practice?
- What interventions by your community health nursing faculty might make the transition to effective community health nursing practice easier for you?
- Your response should be 50 – 100 words.
Articulateprowriters.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations.
Reach us via text/WhatsApp +1(657)363-4469