case brief 46
• In your own words, write a case brief of the Supreme Court’s decision in Safford v. Redding (2009). You can find the entirety of the opinion at the following link: https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/08-479.ZO.h…
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• You do not need to read or discuss any concurring or dissenting opinions in your brief, just brief the majority opinion.
• Use 12-point, Times New Roman font, single-spaced.
• Include a heading at the top of your paper. In your heading, remember to indicate: your name / the class, the course CRN #, and the instructor / the assignment # / and the date. For example, a proper heading would look like this:
Criminal Law CRN# 20067, Prof. Carvill
• Failure to include a proper heading will result in a 10% grade reduction (-10 points).
• You must follow the case brief format. Minimally, your case brief should include the following sections and they should be clearly labeled:
Case Name & Citation:
Court Issuing the Opinion:
• Single-spaced, your brief should be no more than one full page in length. It should not be less than half a page in length.
• Write in complete sentences and use proper grammar. Widespread grammatical errors will hinder your clarity and your grade.
• Assignment #2 must be submitted to this Blackboard dropbox by end of day on 10/10/2018.
• Your submissions will all be checked by the Safe Assign plagiarism detection software. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Write in your own words to the extent possible. A Safe Assign match report of 60% or higher will be potential grounds for a grade reduction.