creating a mortgage calculator app application android
For this third Critical Thinking assignment, you will create a mortgage calculator app that allows the user to enter a purchase price, down-payment amount, and an interest rate.
- Based on these values, the app should calculate the loan amount (purchase price minus down payment) and display the monthly payment for 10, 20, and 30-year loans.
- Allow the user to select a custom loan duration (in years) by using a SeekBar and display the monthly payment for that custom loan duration.
Assignment deliverables (all in a ZIP file):
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- A screenshot showing the execution of your application.
- A detailed overview of the steps taken to complete your application.
- The Project folder containing all source code for your application.
Ensure that your assignment deliverables are attached before submitting your assignment.