Make Stock Screening based those criteria
( I need to make a portfolio of 30-50 stocks, you have to choose stocks based those criteria and give me this list in schedule with reasons why you pick each stock in the list )
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Our strategy will focus on identifying securities that are currently trading below their intrinsic value, as indicated by a multifactor valuation analysis. The strategy will focus on finding those firms which are undervalued based on the present value of the future cash flows to the firm and its shareholders.
- Dividend Yield – should be in the range of 1.0% to 3.5%
- Earnings Growth Rate – 15% to 20%, this is because the companies have opportunity to grow but have already grown enough for earning profit
- Market Cap – mid market so between $1 billion to 5 billion
- Debt to Equity Ratio (D/E) – 10% to 20%, the industry high is around 30% and low is below 10% so since the risk is moderate we would want D/E to be average
- Price to Earnings (P/E) – 7% to 20%, Below those of other comparable firms and industry averages
- Beta – 0.8 to 1.3