An important part of being an effective early childhood professional is understanding your personal situation and how that impacts your professional work. For this week’s written assignment, take some time to reflect. In a 2-3 page paper, analyze your current family or family of origin based on one of the following:
- Characteristics of Functional Families (family pride, family support, cohesion, adaptability, communication, social support, values, and joy)
- Family Functions (economic, prestige and status, education, protection, religion, recreation, and affection)
- Components of Family Structure (division of labor, rules and behavior, family roles, and power hierarchy)
In your paper:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Define the set of features. For example, if you were to choose the Characteristics of Functional Families, you would need to list the subparts and identify what each means in relations to functional families.
- You need to give examples of each of the subparts in correlation with your personal family. For example, if you were to choose Characteristics of Functional Families, you would need to talk about your family pride and what your experience has been with family pride.
- Then in conclusion, you will need to write at least one paragraph that summarizes your family based on your chosen set of features.
- Finally, you will need to write at least one paragraph that discusses how this information could impact your work as an early childhood professional working with OTHER children and families. Give at least one specific example.