The subject of the project may be based on any Case from any chapter assigned in this course. Examples are Case 10.3- Montgomery v. English on page 175 and Case 14.2- Page v. Gulf Coast Motors on page 223. Choose the case you wish to research and then do the following:
- Read and understand the case. Show your Analysis and Reasoning and make it clear you understand the material. Be sure to use the concepts of the course to show your reasoning. Summarize the situation. Dedicate at least one heading to each following outline topic:
- Parties [Identify the plaintiff and the defendant and tell something about them.]
- Facts [Summarize those facts critical to the outcome of the case.]
- Procedure [Who brought the appeal? What was the outcome in the lower court(s)?]
- Issue [Note the central question or questions on which the case turns.]
- Holding [How did the court resolve the issue(s)? Who won?]
- Reasoning [Explain the logic that supported the court’s decision.]
- Case Questions [Be sure to address and thoroughly answer each and every case question and each part of each question.]
- Conclusion [This should summarize the key aspects of the decision and also your recommendations on the court’s ruling.]
- Include citations on the slides and a reference page with your sources. Use APA style citations and references.
- Do significant research outside of the book and demonstrate that you have in a very obvious way. This refers to research beyond the legal research. This involves something about the parties or other interesting related area. Show something you have discovered about the case, parties, or other important element from your own research. Be sure this is obvious and adds value beyond the legal reasoning of the case.
- Pay strict attention to quality in terms of substance, form, grammar, and context.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now