In the readings for this week, you will find widely varying debates about the nature of technology and technological change, as well as the ways in which technology interacts with organizational processes. To prepare for this assignment, review the required readings for this week and read the following three articles.
Camilleri, M. A. (2015).
Valuing stakeholder engagement and sustainability reporting.
Corporate Reputation Review, 18(3), 210-222. Retrieved from doi:10.1057/crr.2015.9
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Imran, M. K., Rehman, C. A., Aslam, U., & Bilal, A. R. (2016).
What’s organization knowledge management strategy for successful change implementation?
Journal of Organizational Change Management,
29, 1097-1117. Retrieved from doi:10.1108/JOCM-07-2015-0130
Radhika, R., & John, F. (2016).
E-recruitment – An organizational change.
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Approach & Studies,
- the required reading articles:
- Benn, S., Abratt, R., & O’Leary, B. (2016). Defining and identifying stakeholders: Views from management and stakeholders. South African Journal of Business Management, 47(2), 1.
- Rowe, J. E., & McLaren, D. (2017). Exploring competitive advantage in a regional community context. Australasian Journal of Regional Studies, 23(2), 152-173.
- Identify dynamic capabilities in one of the middle east organization. Justify why and how these capabilities are contributing to competitive advantage and outline how they differ from “resources”.
- Discuss how these capabilities can help to retain competitive advantage in the face of technological changes/disruptions.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
– Be 5 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
– make sure to include introduction and conclusion for the paper
– Formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
– Be sure to use at least 3 current, scholarly references those published within the most recent five-year period and scholarly sources are those from peer-reviewed journals + use all the 5 required reading articles above.
– Citing references as appropriate in each paragraph. *** very important***
– Utilize headings to organize the content in your work. *** very important***
– The plagiarism percentage allowed is 20% only, i will be checking it using TurnItIn.