quantitative reasoning i project presentation 5
MTH/215 Quantitative Reasoning I Project: Presentation
Looking for this project to be done based on a business scenario within the steel industry.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
I choose to concentrate on the business scenario as this is closed related to my field. I hope to learn more about trends to keep me moving in the right direction for predicative purchasing. We often must plan for when our customer’s decisions are effected with environmental impacts. In my industries case our major confusion is the steel tariffs being put into place. Since the tariffs came through we have paid out 2.7 Million US Dollars.
The purpose of this assignment is to use the skills you have learned throughout the course. You will apply what you have learned to solve the real-world scenario that you selected in Week 2.
Create a 3- to 4-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation including:
- One slide on your topic and scenario (approximately 1 minute)
- Introduce the topic and scenario you selected in Week 2.
- Explain why you are interested in the topic and scenario you chose.
- One to two slides of your visuals (approximately 2 to 3 minutes)
- These should be clear, neat, organized, and labeled from Week 4.
- Explain why either the linear model or the exponential model is better for predicting future results. In your explanation, include the significance of the R2 value and how the R2 value influenced the model you chose.
- Explain how your visuals support your conclusion.
- One slide for a conclusion (approximately 1 minute)
- Restate your topic and scenario and give your findings for the scenario.
- Discuss how your topic and scenario relates to a real-world scenario.
- Discuss what you learned from this project.
- Include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
Your assignment will be graded using the Week 5 Grading Guide.
Select the Assignment Files tab to submit your presentation.