- Each post should be no less than 150 words and no more than 500 words long.
- For the check-in post, you will need to read chapter 1 from this book: Looking at Movies: An Introduction to Film, Fifth Edition
Richard Barsam and Dave Monahan http://screwybook.com/Looking-at-Movies-Fi-0393265…. And watch the film identified below.
Looking At Movies – Form and Content
You need to watch the “Form, expectations, and patterns in film: The Cabin in the Woods (2011)” which is the video from this link: http://vkool.net/watch/ngoi-nha-trong-rung-845088…. and apply it to the film listed in the post.
- Each Check-in Post should clearly reflect that you have both read the chapter and watched the film.
- You will need to make sure you have at least one concrete reference to the text (that is in-text cited following APA guidelines) and reference to at least one specific scene from the film (a time stamp must be included as in in-text reference).
- Film form
- Form and Expectations
- Fundamentals of Film Form
- Realism and Antirealism
Answering all questions necessary for a thorough discussion of the topic. Avoiding yes/no answers. Referring to relevant theories from our text if required.
Thoroughness of response; complete sentences, academic or professional grammar, and punctuation
150-500 word count
Provides specific examples from the film and text.
Articulateprowriters.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations.
Reach us via text/WhatsApp +1(657)363-4469