international business final paper not plagiarized
The Final Paper should demonstrate understanding of the reading as well as the implications of new knowledge. The eight to ten page paper should integrate readings and class discussions into work and life experiences. It may include explanations and examples from previous experiences as well as implications for future applications.
Submit an eight to ten page paper (not including the title page and reference page) on the topic listed below, incorporating at least five peer-reviewed journal articles as references in addition to the textbook:
Focus of the Final Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Design a global business or organization, outside of the U.S. (i.e. export/import, franchising or outsourcing business)
- Define and describe the key characteristics of an effective global business or organization as distinct from a local business or organization.
- Propose a strategic plan that addresses the following:
- Initial planning
- Market, country, legal, and economic research
- Outline the development of the structure
- Hiring, production, management, and sales
- Evaluate at least four challenges and advantages and/or opportunities and threats (e.g. cross-cultural, foreign currency, legal).
- Suggest recommendations for improvement by specifically referencing evidence learned from this course and scholarly research.
- Present how you could personally apply strategies and competencies needed to be an effective global business manager.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis
- Must use at least five scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.