The ethical culture analysis will be a paper of approximately 15 pages (3,500 to 4,000 words). This paper should be an in-depth investigation and analysis of the ethical culture and performance of a large organization based on course concepts. The organization should, if possible, be a prospective employer: a firm you might like to work for in the future. You will gather data through press reports, company Web sites and materials, personal observation, interviews, and other possible sources. Your analysis should be structured as follows:
At least 8 sources
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- A description of the organization and its operations.
- An explanation of your interest in this group.
Cover the following elements and include both description and evaluation of each element:
- How the organization prevents and responds to problematic and antisocial behaviors
- Components of ethical culture, including the core beliefs these components are drawn from
- Pertinent ethical concepts or theories, including details of each concept or theory
- Cultural change efforts (ethical drivers), including the complexities of the ethical issues involved and cross-relationships among issues
- Organizational citizenship/social performance
- Ethical global citizenship and ethical diversity
- Determine whether this is an ethically decoupled or an ethically transformed organization, and defend your choice against possible disagreements or objections.
- Offer suggestions that could be provided to management for the improvement of the organization.
- Indicate whether you would like to work for this organization based on your analysis and your own core beliefs or would recommend that others do so.
Your mentor’s evaluation will be based on:
- The quality of your research (evaluated for thoroughness and evidence of critical use of sources)
- The adequacy of your description, including background (evaluated for thoroughness, clarity)
- Evidence that you have comprehended and applied course concepts (evaluated for accuracy, completeness)
- The depth of your analysis and observation and evidence that you recognize issues and their complexity (evaluated for evidence of critical thinking)
- The adequacy of your conclusion (evaluated for evidence of support and quality of suggestions)
- The quality of your writing (evaluated for correct grammar, punctuation, spelling and clear wording
NOTE FROM THE PROFESSOR BELOW:
Just ask it when you pick an organization is: Are you sure you can find a sufficient amount of information backed by sources for this organization? If no, you should find an alternative. If yes, then I have a few remarks and tips for you. There is a common trap about any well-known organization. You are going to find a lot of resources and materials (online in particular) about it and be tempted to copy and paste and/or be overwhelmed by it. I want to read your own analysis. I always suggest to my students if possible to pick an organization they already know, interview someone they know in the organization, subject of the paper, and ask them questions, then relate the interview in the paper as an added value. If your friends can be interviewed by you, that would be a very interesting element of your paper. Remember that this paper should focus on ethical issues. No need to talk in excessive details about the business, the strategy, etc… Finally, don’t be too ambitious about the themes you will write about in the paper. Focus on what it is asked and don’t diverge. If necessary, review the rubrics for this assignment. I hope this helps.