- Review the datasets provided.
- Construct a research question based on one of those datasets.
- Remember that your dependent variable must be dichotomous.
- Think about how you might use the odds ratio in your analysis to simplify the interpretation of your results.
By Day 7
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use SPSS to answer the research question you constructed. Then, compose a 1- to 2-paragraph analysis in APA format in which you answer the following questions:
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design(s) would align with this question?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- How well did the model fit?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- What is the answer to your research question?
- What are the possible implications of social change?
Be sure to include your data output with your analysis. See page 1032 in your Warner textbook for an excellent APA-compliant write-up of a binary logistic regression analysis.