McCarthy’s The Road dramatizes the opposition between good and evil, with evil sometimes emerging triumphant. Considering this idea, respond to the following questions: (cite the text to support your response)
- What do you think The Road ultimately says about good and evil?
- Which of these two force seems to have greater power in the novel? Why do you believe this?
Guidelines for Response Journals:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Will be typed in a Word document
- Will be 500 words minimum in length (add word count at end of journal)
- Will cite the relevant text using proper documentation (include Works Cited)
- Will have a title along with the journal number
- Will use MLA format; one-inch margins, 12-point font, double spaced