Please! Only Bid if you have the texebook: Human Services In Contempory America Nineth Ed. William R. Burger.
NO PLAGIARISM, CITE AND OR REFERENCE ALL WORK.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Learning Activity #3: Mental Illness Stigma Discussion
- Read the article titled Mental health: Overcoming the stigma of mental illness.
- Read pp. 89-94 in the Burger text.
- View the following video titled 5 Myths about Mental Illness.
- Prepare to share in discussion on the following points:
- How much do you feel you know about major mental illnesses such as bipolar, depression and schizophrenia?
- Do you know anyone with these conditions and how can they be best helped?
- Why is there so much stigma regarding people with mental illnesses?
- Why do you think so many people with mental illnesses end up homeless? What can be done to help with this situation?
Learning Activity #4: Connecting Issues Response
- Read the two articles provided below on the relationship between substance abuse and human trafficking.
- Write a one-page response to the following questions:
- What is the relationship between substance abuse and victims of human trafficking?
- What in your opinion and according to these articles can be done to help with this problem?