- Review the datasets provided.
- Construct a research question based on one of those datasets.
- Use one independent variable and one dependent variable to conduct your simple logistic regression analysis.
- Remember that your dependent variable must be dichotomous/binary.
- Think about how you might use the odds ratio in your analysis to simplify the interpretation of your results.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use SPSS to answer the research question you constructed. Then, compose a 1- to 2-paragraph analysis in APA format including discussion of if the predictive relationship is statistically significant and the odds ratio and what it means.