Project Report and Presentation elec
I have all the assignment provide a profile for the organization
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Develop a Rationale for the Implementation of an Electronic Document or Record Management System
In the first part of your project report, provide a profile for the organization (which you have done in the project proposal).
In the second part of your project report, prepare a business case which includes a rationale for why an electronic document and records management system would benefit the organization. You may use any of the EDRM software listed in Assignment 2 (or any other software that you can obtain legal rights to use) as a sample system when discussing the following questions. Include in your rationale for the project the following pieces of information:
- Business opportunity describing the motivation for the project including a definition, a statement of scope, and a discussion of objectives that the project will help the organization achieve.
- What problems the electronic system would resolve including the storage of information, filing issues, and reproduction issues;
- Discuss Document Conversion Strategy
- How records would be uniquely identified;
- How the security of the information will be handled;
- How personally identifiable information will be kept private;
- How users will access the system including wireless connections;
- How users will be able to search for records; and
- Benefits and costs of the recommended solution (qualitative and quantitative) You can use projected figures in your benefit-cost analysis.
- Other factors that you feel relevant
- Length requirement: 5 pages (Single space, 12-point font size. Excluding the cover page and the bibliography)
- Citation: APA format
- 5-minute long presentation;
- Need to include:
- The business profile
- Records management requirements(or issues, challenges,…) from the business