Think of an entrepreneurial opportunity. It can be an idea you’ve had for a new product or service, a product or service you are interested in, or an existing opportunity you’ve researched such as franchising. It may be the same opportunity you wrote about in Week 1. Write a paper analyzing the legal issues that would need to be addressed in pursuit of this opportunity. Answer the following questions:
- What legal protections would be advantageous for the new business to pursue? Why?
- Would a patent or registered trademark be advantageous? Why?
- How might governmental regulation impact the pursuit of the new business?
- What product safety and liability concerns would there be? What would be their impacts?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- 2-3 pages in length
- Formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.)
- Include at least 2-3 outside sources