1. Identify two ideas for each of the following that demonstrate your thoughts and/or what you’ve learned, appreciated, or have questions about.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
A Rulebook for Arguments
- Chapter V: Arguments about Causes
- Chapter VIII: Argumentative Essays
They Say/I Say
- Chapter 5: “And Yet”: Distinguishing What You Say from What They Say
- Chapter 6: “Skeptics May Object”: Planting a Naysayer in Your Text
“Essential Skills for Academic Papers,” pages 19-27
2. Discuss each of the following in 125-150 words. What ideas stand out to you as important and why? What is a topic you’d like to investigate more through your own research?
- Complete all elements of the prompt.
- Write clearly and logically