part 1 discussion question about 120 for this questions
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1.Describe how a high-performance work system is designed, and explain how the components of it must align horizontally and vertically to support one another and a firm’s strategy.
part 2 assignment
- Read Case Study 1 – Discharged for Off-Duty Behavior and answer the 3 questions that follow (pages 594 – 595)
- Read Case Study 2 – The Arbitration Case of Jess Stansky and answer the 3 questions that follow (pages 644 – 645)
- Read Case Study 1 – How about a 900 percent raise? And answer the 3 questions that follow (page 692)
- Identify and write the main issues found discussed in the case (who, what, how, where and when (the critical facts in a case).
- List all indicators (including stated “problems”) that something is not as expected or as desired.
- Briefly analyze the issue with theories found in your textbook or other academic materials. Decide which ideas, models, and theories seem useful. Apply these conceptual tools to the situation. As new information is revealed, cycle back to sub-steps a and b.
- Identify the areas that need improvement (use theories from your textbook)
- Specify and prioritize the criteria used to choose action alternatives.
- Discover or invent feasible action alternatives.
- Examine the probable consequences of action alternatives.
- Select a course of action.
- Design and implementation plan/schedule.
- Create a plan for assessing the action to be implemented.