Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Directions: Answer the following questions. Research the Hazard Mitigation Plan for a city or county near you. Use this plan to identify a high-risk hazard, and explain what is being proposed to address this risk. Answer the following questions. Be sure to cite any sources you use. Please visit the Academic Resource Center for concise guidelines on APA format.
- List the high risk priority hazards and identify which hazard you are investigating.
- What are the mitigation options presented in the plan?
- What are the costs and/or benefits that are associated with the mitigation measure(s) presented?
- To what degree will the mitigation measure(s) reduce the hazard?
- To what extent do the mitigation tools and measure(s) correlate to those presented in your text?
Directions: Based on your review of the article “Natural Disasters: Prepare, Mitigate, Manage” (see link at the end of the Lecture Notes) write a summary report on specific steps that can be taken to mitigate damage suffered from natural disasters. Please ensure that your report is at least 1.5 pages in length, using 12-point font and double spacing. Be sure to cite any sources you use. Please visit the Academic Resource Center for concise guidelines on APA format.