Prepare briefing package with approval drafts of the three IT related policies for the Employee Handbook. Your briefing package must contain the following:
• Executive Summary
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• “Approval Drafts” for
o Acceptable Use Policy for Information Technology
o Bring Your Own Device Policy
o Digital Media Sanitization, Reuse, & Destruction Policy
As you write your policies, make sure that you addresssecurity issues using standard cybersecurity terminology(e.g. 5 Pillars of IA, 5 Pillars of Information Security). See the resources listed under Course Resources > Cybersecurity Concepts Review for definitions and terminology.
2. Use a professional format for your policy documents and briefing package. A recommended format is provided in the assignment template file (see the recommended template under Course Resources).
3. You must include a cover page with the assignment title, your name, and the due date. Your reference list must be on a separate page at the end of your file. These pages do not count towards the assignment’s page count.
4. Common phrases do not require citations. If there is doubt as to whether or not information requires attribution, provide a footnote with publication information or use APA format citations and references.
5. You are expected to write grammatically correct English in every assignment that you submit for grading. Do not turn in any work without (a) using spell check, (b) using grammar check, (c) verifying that your punctuation is correct and (d) reviewing your work for correct word usage and correctly structured sentences and paragraphs.
6. Consult the grading rubric for specific content and formatting requirements for this assignment.