After reading In the Blood, answer the following discussion questions:
- Explain how race, class, and gender play a factor in Susan Lori Park’s In the Blood.
- What is the irony between Hester La Negrita and the characters who are meant to help her?
- What is the historical and political significance in Hester La Negrita accepting sewing work that Amiga Gringa is not willing to do?
- What is the historical and political significance in the Doctor showing Hester La Negrita the word SPAY?
- This play is an allusion to Nathaniel Hawthorne’s The Scarlet Letter. What are the basic similarities and differences between Hester La Negrita and Hester Prynne? Why might Susan Lori Parks choose to allude to this novel?
Looking for a similar assignment? Our writers will offer you original work free from plagiarism. We follow the assignment instructions to the letter and always deliver on time. Be assured of a quality paper that will raise your grade. Order now and Get a 15% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now