- Initial Response: Wednesday 4/17
- Response to 1-2 classmates: Sunday 4/21
For this discussion, please watch the TED talk below:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Then, answer the following questions:
1. What is Heffernan’s main argument? Why does she think it is important?
2. How does disagreement lead to better partnerships? What kind of examples does Heffernan provide to prove that?
3. In the end, are you convinced? What kind of rhetorical strategies did she use to convince you or fail to use?
- Initial posts are due by WEDNESDAY at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Response postings should be completed no later than SUNDAY at 11:59 PM Pacific Time
- Interaction is the key to a productive and meaningful discussion between you, your peers, and your instructor, so your goal and approach should be meaningful interaction rather than meeting minimum point requirements.
Filter replies by unread
Replies are only visible to those who have posted at least one reply.