Assume that you were recently hired by a manufacturing company as a systems administrator trainee. Your first assignment is to develop a paper that communicates the various functions of telecommunications to end users. As a result, you should try to keep your explanations of the technology as simple as possible.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe the features of telecommunications networks, including key networking technologies. Cover the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model, including each logical layer.
- Discuss whether telephone networks and computer networks will remain distinct in the future.
- Describe various network media and how they are changing.
- Explain the differences among LANS, WANS, CANS, and MANS.
- Describe three (3) ways in which businesses use Internet services and protocols. (For example, what is VoIP and how is it used?)
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.